Wednesday 11 January 2012

fever.. when is it??

annyong!
see the title above?
hihi..
fever..
when always u got ur fever..?
me..
u ask me??
oh, i'm a weak person..
easy got fever..

fever may attack me when i'm really weak..
loss many water and then, fever comes with cough and flu..
hmm..
but, kadang-kadang..
demam datang before "tut" haha.. girl paham lah!
hihi..
other than that..
fever also comes when someone close to me
want be apart from me.. like..
moved or transfer to other far place.. :'(
fever attack me at that time..
i'm experienced it often..
if not fever, i'll got flu attack..
although it in a hot day..
its rarely right flu in hot day..
if cold day, normal lah.. kan??

hurr..
i admit that i'm weak..
and easy get sick :(
huhu...
but fever that i experienced when someone moved
really hurt..
i'm weak all the part of my body..
just lying on the bed or sofa..
huhu..

but,,,
if i got fever, it's just last long in one day..
that one i'm grateful.. :P

thats me..
thats how i got my fever..
hihi..
just want to share with u guys,
not much ~

kamsahamnida for read!
credits for u!

No comments:

Post a Comment